Come and join the fun with the amazing Design Teams from Lindy's and Imaginarium Designs … combining their creative forces for a massive blog hop and it's starting RIGHT HERE and RIGHT NOW!
There are prizes galore and so many stunning projects to inspire you! It's so easy to play along and be entered into the draw. All you need to do is leave a comment on the Lindy's Blog and then hop on over and check out each of the designer blog posts (please leave them all a little love as they each work incredibly hard to bring you all amazing projects!) and finish over at the Imaginarium Designs Blog by leaving a comment there.
Prize Winners will be announced everywhere on October 30th - check back in to see if you are a WINNER.
Hop on over and check out these stunning projects using Lindy's and Imaginarium Designs products from our super talented Designers.
- Marta Turska-Grochocka – http://ja-majka.blogspot.com/
- Amanda-Jayne Baldwin – http://happyartydays.blogspot.com.au/
- Natalie May – http://www.happydaks.blogspot.com/
- Tanya Palamarchuk –http://chashe4ka.blogspot.com.au/
- Cindy Brown – http://talkis23.blogspot.ca/
- Leonie Neal-Dawson – http://leonieslife-leonie.blogspot.com.au/
- Djamila Khiter – http://confectionmaison.over-blog.com/
- Sonia Thomason – http://soniathomason.typepad.com/
- Miriam Haggar – http://miriamskeepsakes.blogspot.com.au/
- Ekaterina Zenevich – http://katrinkadesign.blogspot.com/
- Karyn Schultz – http://karynscraftingobsession.blogspot.com.au/
- Solange Marques – http://solangescrap.blogspot.com.br/
- Sue Smyth – http://suesmyth06.blogspot.com.au/
- Carol Theng – http://carolpaperie.blogspot.com.au/
- Caroline Elliam – http://www.creationselliam.blogspot.com/
- Louise Nelson – http://louise-justloolabelle.blogspot.com.au/
- Belinda Spencer – http://happyscrapspace.blogspot.com.au/
- Kareen Brochu Harvey – http://kareenbrochuharvey.blogspot.com/
- Leeann Pearce –http://thepaintbrushgoesspottie.blogspot.com.au/
- Yulianna Efremova – http://www.yulianna.pro/
- Chitose Nakamae – http://chi-to-chan.blogspot.com.au/?m=1
- Tracey Fowler – http://traceyfowler.typepad.com/
- Kate Palmer – http://www.sparkletart.com
- Sandi Spink – http://sandishobbysecrets.blogspot.com.au/
- Imaginarium Designs – Finish HERE!
I know this hop is MASSIVE! Hop Starts: RIGHT NOW!
Ends: Sunday 29th, October 2016 - at the last stroke of midnight!
Winners Announced: Monday 30th, October 2016
There are 5 x $25 Gift Vouchers available from Lindy's Stamp Gang and 5 x $25 Prize Packs from Imaginarium Designs to win!
Winners will be drawn randomly from among blog comments. Local and international entries are welcome - this hop is worldwide - a bit like our Design Teams!
To celebrate this awesome event, I have created this project using Lindys Stamp Gang Sprays in Canna Lilly Burnt Orange, Opal Sea Oats and Lindy Stamp Gang Magicials in Screamn' Banshee Black and Imaginarium Chipboard.
I have created the background using texture paste and a stencil and Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays. I have heat embossed some of the chipboard and used a rust paint on the other. With the Imaginurium Chipboard letters I have used a distress crayon to colour. To finish the layout off and bring it all together I have used the Lindy's Stamp Gang Magical in Screamn' Banshee Black by flicking the powder over the background and spritzing with water.